outubro 17, 2012

cooking? maybe not the best time...

Hey, people!!
It's been more than a week since I last posted, and I have to tell you. I tried to cook, but my experiences haven't been thaaaaaaat good, you know?
The last good thing that was really good was my yakisoba, but I didn't have a good picture of it. Anyway, I'll show it and I must tell something. One of my problems when I cooked it was that my pasta never got dark. Then I learned. First, we have to cook pasta not only with water and then put shoyu, we have to cook in water with shoyu, and then leave the vegetables get cool in a pot with some shoyu, not too much. Then, when you mix everything, the vegetables are already dark, the pasta is a little dark and the vegetables will make the pasta get darker. Pretty simple, and I've never tried. Maybe tomorrow (or very soon) I'll write my own soba recipe. By now, get the advice and the pictures:





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário